*VACANCY NOW FILLED*
Here at Global Freight we’re looking to expand our successful team with the addition of an office administrator.
Based at our office in Telford, this is an interesting and challenging role and would suit someone with experience of a wide range of general office skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative and logistical support.
Duties will include:
- General office administration – answering phones, emails and post
- Answering general questions from public, prospective new clients and existing clients
- Handling imports, exports and cross trade
- Liaising with suppliers for air, road, sea and courier freight to obtain best rates
- Generate documentation
- Account management
- Basic invoicing to pro forma
- General quoting for freight forwarding services
- Following up quotes
- General freight forwarding administration, closing jobs and filing files
- Data inputting for relevant jobs and functions
- General data base admin with regards to updating organisational information
- General office support
- Attendance of exhibitions where required
Our ideal applicant would be:
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self motivated and ability to work on own initiative
- IT literate in Microsoft products including Outlook, Word and Excel
- The ability to priorities and work under pressure to tight dead lines
- Team player
If you think you would like to come and work for a growing, successful Shropshire business then do get in touch.